• Details
  • US

Brute Industries, Inc provides Affiliates the opportunity to earn commissions from their website traffic. You place Race Ramps ads and links on your website in exchange for commission. When people visit our site from your site through our affiliate links, you can make money….a lot of money. Our ramps are very lightweight yet extremely strong. Car owners love our products and as a result our business is growing over 30% each year. Commission will be paid at a rate of 10% on each sale excluding freight, handling and delivery charges. Affiliates that sell over $1500 of our products each month will earn an additional 2.5% (total of 12.5%) commission on each sale, excluding freight, handling and delivery charges. Affiliates selling more than $3000 each month will earn an additional 5% (total of 15%) commission on each sale excluding freight, handling and delivery charges. A typical order for our products ranges from $200-$300 which will allow you to earn $20-$30 on each order.

Meet the Team

Leave a Reply